Cobblestone Hotel and Suites Baldwin
USD 95
USD 100
  • Breakfast included
USD 83
Country Inn River Falls(River Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 88
USD 86
Econo Lodge River Falls(River Falls)(Great Value!)
USD 93
EconoLodge
USD 85
USD 92
USD 151
Hampton.com
All reviewsamerican innroom was cleanallow petsmicrowave and mini fridgeno elevatorfree breakfast in the morninggreat place to stayhotel breakfastpool area isgas stationamericinnwiweddingdeskmotelhudson
Reviewed 15 May 2017

We have stayed here before and the hotel is easy to get to, parking is good. They do allow pets which is what we need. We were in room 129 and there was an ammonia smell which was strong. I reported this at the desk on the morning of May 13th and was told that has been noted before. Understanding that pets are allowed it could be from this but haven't had this at any other place before. Possible removing carpet from pet approved rooms would help.
Breakfast was good and plentiful. The guest laundry was appreciated machines worked well.
The hotel needs some updating.

Room Tip: Get room 130 near door if traveling with pet
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

The staff here are amazing. The breakfast couldn't be any better. The best hotel breakfast by far. The staff are very helpful. The pool was also pretty nice. Not much in the area for delivery. But the gas station has awesome pizza. A s several fast place nearby.

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 8 May 2017

We checked in on May 1, 2017 into a room the size of a postage stamp. We went down to the desk and talked to Linda and told her this wasn't going to work for us and she did an excellent job of relocating us to another room that was the same price and much larger. My wife is handi-capped and uses a scotter to get around and this room was very good for us. We thanked her very much for her time on getting us a different room which was very good for us. Our last day there, we were gone for the whole day, when we returned the room had NOT been been made up. The only thing done was the dirty towels were taken out and new towels replaced. We were even low on toilet paper. This was reported to the front desk - Linda - and she said she would report this, and when we checked out there was no record of this happening, per Jeff, I think that was his name - tall white man. He said there wasn't any report of this and I told him this was reported to Linda and she was to write something up. Nothing else was going to get reported on this, so I asked him if we would get some sort of adjustment for this and he made no attempt of doing anything, and finally he said he would give us a $25.00 credit on our bill. I thought we should of been compensated for at least a whole nite, but we were lucky to get the $25.00 credit. We will think long and hard about staying here in the future.

Room Tip: Make sure the rooms are cleaned while you are gone for the day
  • Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 27 March 2017

The Inn was located at a I-94 exit and was easy to access. the parking lot had plenty of space . The room was clean, fresh, and comfy. The pillows were better than you usually find in hotels. The breakfast was the basic choices and what needed to be hot was hot and what needed to be cold was cold. I was pleased with the stay and cost.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Reviewed 1 March 2017

I can't stop talking about my Hotel experience at American Inn. It was sooo clean and the beds were so comfortable. I was very impressed. It was the best sleep I ever had at any other Hotel. The people there were very friendly and considerate. The free breakfast in the morning was fresh and was very tasty. Plus and good cup of coffee to go. I was very ready for another day on the road. Thank You American Inn.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled solo