“Perfect trappers cabin..great location”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Average
Private patio with separate backyard, surrounded by trees completely separate from other unit.
Downstairs bathroom
Downstairs bathroom/shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
lucas M
“Perfect trappers cabin..great location”
Reviewed 29 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017
person found this review helpful

Stayed here during Christmas this year. Great little trappers cabin in the woods. Directly across Coyote Roadhouse bar and grill..Had a great time..

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
6 Jan 2018
Thank you for the great review! I hope you come back another time. You were an awesome guest! :)
Susan L
“Miscommunication”
Reviewed 9 December 2017 for a stay in November 2017

I was mislead from the beginning of my booking. I never realized we were suppose to check in after 4pm it was my birthday and it was suppose to be a surprise thanksgiving birthday present to be in this cabin on my Birthday 11/23/1917. We were cooking turkey when the cleaning lady showed up. Of course we told her this was a mistake thinking we were booked until Friday . I called Mellisa and tried to explain the problem and was promised an extra day. It took several hours to cook the turkey because we thought we would have a oven in the cabin but only had a grill and the fireplace. No tv no heat and was freezing in the cabin if we didn’t go get wood from the wood pile. We made a mess cutting wood to keep warm in this cabin. Need I say more.

Management Response
9 Dec 2017
Sorry for the misunderstanding. The dates were clear of what was booked. I specifically state the check in and check out times. This was not a mistake on my end. We discussed this over the phone and I gave the extra day at last minute to help out so your day was not ruined. My site also does state all the amenities I have to offer. I have a stove top/no oven, microwave, grill, pizzazz, and mini oven to cook small foods. There is a flat screen tv in the main living room that has a roku with Netflix and a DVD player since I am unable to get cable at this location. There is heat in each room. I have a thermostat in each room. There is wood stacked outside at the front door. I have never had an issue with any of my guests and have multiple return guests.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing