Arlington Suites(Williamstown)
USD 68
USD 62
USD 81
Priceline
Red Roof Inn Marietta(Marietta)(Great Value!)
USD 67
Best Western Plus Marietta Hotel(Marietta)(Great Value!)
USD 70
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 10 January 2017 via mobile

Dim lit room with stained floors is what I noticed as I came in the room. No bulb in nightstand light which help mask the gross stains on the nightstand and pillowcases. Shower floor was covered with sticky looking substance. I had to wear flip flops, i felt like i was in the locker room shower in high school. After 2.5 hours I woke up itching all over my upper body so I decided to leave, even though I went to sleep on top of the covers. When I went to the bathroom to change clothes I noticed my whole torso was covered in red blotches on the side i slept on as i stood in front of the mirror, the bad thing was I slept fully clothed due to the shape of the room. I sleep in hotels 90% of the time and most of the time it's Best Western or a Choice Hotel. I stayed here due to the reviews I read and after staying here just a few hours I left and decided to write my first ever review. The several reviews I read all said comfy clean room with great breakfast and must have been written by the employees. Oh yea the breakfast, stale corn flakes and danish that had been cut into two peices. Keep driving. I would give it less than terrible if it would let me. I am going to sleep in the truck till I time for work

Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank travileemcg
Reviewed 3 December 2016

I had stayed here before when it was under another name and nothing had changed except the name, found it in a coupon book and it was very well priced, The clerk was nice and the check-in was easy enough. The room was average size, just a comfortable bed, hot shower and good hvac. Also, I like a good WiFi, a microfridge, TV and coffee maker which came with the room. I was very satisfied with my accommodations.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

we have stayed there 4 times in the last 3 months. The place was very clean, beds very comfortable, pillows plush and soft. There is a microwave and a fridge for your convenience which is always handy. The staff very friendly and accommodating. the pool was great when we were there when it was hot out very refreshing. We will be staying there again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FJScando
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I had to stay in this area for a few nights and this place had all I needed. The bed was comfortable and the A/C worked well, it had a poool even though I didn't use it. There were some kids outside that did and were having a great time. There is a continental breakfast and exercise room. There was soap in the room, but no shampoo and also a coffee maker.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE...
This hotel is the worst ever...they not only harassed me, but threatened me several times...
My ear bleed through the evening, and because I'm an honest person I took the pillow to the front desk first thing so they could soak it. Was told I was responsible to pay for it, and was yelled and threatened on my way out..the night shift manager is completely rude and should not be anywhere customers are..

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business