See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 December 2016

I had stayed here before when it was under another name and nothing had changed except the name, found it in a coupon book and it was very well priced, The clerk was nice and the check-in was easy enough. The room was average size, just a comfortable bed, hot shower and good hvac. Also, I like a good WiFi, a microfridge, TV and coffee maker which came with the room. I was very satisfied with my accommodations.

Stayed: November 2016
Reviewed 4 October 2016 via mobile

we have stayed there 4 times in the last 3 months. The place was very clean, beds very comfortable, pillows plush and soft. There is a microwave and a fridge for your convenience which is always handy. The staff very friendly and accommodating. the pool was great when we were there when it was hot out very refreshing. We will be staying there again.

Stayed: October 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank FJScando
Reviewed 1 September 2016

I had to stay in this area for a few nights and this place had all I needed. The bed was comfortable and the A/C worked well, it had a poool even though I didn't use it. There were some kids outside that did and were having a great time. There is a continental breakfast and exercise room. There was soap in the room, but no shampoo and also a coffee maker.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
Reviewed 12 August 2016 via mobile

DO NOT STAY HERE...
This hotel is the worst ever...they not only harassed me, but threatened me several times...
My ear bleed through the evening, and because I'm an honest person I took the pillow to the front desk first thing so they could soak it. Was told I was responsible to pay for it, and was yelled and threatened on my way out..the night shift manager is completely rude and should not be anywhere customers are..

Stayed: August 2016, travelled on business
2  Thank Joann C
Reviewed 22 July 2016

Stayed for one night so my 17 year old son could tour Ohio Valley University. Hotel was convenient to the highway to not too far from the college. Room was OK, not great, not terrible. Beds were rather small. Pool was cloudy, couldn't see to the bottom and therefore we opted out of going for a swim even tho it was 90 degrees outside, that was disappointing. The breakfast was HORRIBLE, the room where they served it was dirty, there were fruit flies everywhere and the variety was lacking, "cold" beverages were not kept cold. Front desk lady was nice enough, however, I was very unhappy that I had to leave her my credit card number even tho my room was paid in full well over a week before we got there.

• Stayed: July 2016, travelled with family