All reviews front desk choice hotels pocket door room was clean waffles nice shower lots of restaurants first floor sink area hotel is great sausage nice surprise breakfast was included water pressure halfway point plenty of hot water restaurants and shopping
Reviewed 10 September 2018

Conveniently located off Highway 19 in Summersville, this makes for a nice clean place to stay for the night. Checkin was quick and friendly. Plenty of parking in the front and the back of the hotel. The facility is a bit dated but they maintain it well. Individual heating and cooling units make for comfortable settings. The beds are on the soft side for my comfort though perfectly acceptable. Bathroom and room were clean and neat. Surprised to find a refrigerator and a microwave, nice surprise. Ample and quick wifi, this made for a great place to stay for one night before going on a rafting trip to the Gauley.

Date of stay: September 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 20 August 2018

I have stayed at nicer Sleep Inn hotels but this was ok for the price paid. I would prefer a bathroom with the sink closed off from the bedroom since I am an early riser and I don’t want to bother my companions. Breakfast was average nothing exceptional.

Date of stay: August 2018
Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

We stayed here while visiting my husband, who will be working in the area for next few months. He shares a house with co-workers, not ideal to add even more people into a crowded space. I researched hotels and then sent him to check them out, prior to reserving a room.

This hotel had the right amenities for the right price. The rooms are small and our bathroom only had a shower. I usually don’t stay in Sleep Inns so uncertain if this brand standard. They seem to utilize the space very efficiently.

Beds were comfortable, all fixtures and furnishings are updated and in good condition, no stains or signs of wear.

We utilized the breakfast a couple of times, attendant was friendly although very busy. Kudos to her, often times the busier a person is the more difficult it is to maintain a friendly demeanor.

My only criticism would be the pets, I would recommend going pet free. It was difficult to listen to the dogs left in the rooms barking and whining nonstop. This occurred almost every morning of our stay. One of the most memorable barking episodes happened at six in the morning and seemed to last for hours. It didn’t but when you are trying to sleep it is excruciating.

Still undecided if I would stay here again due to pet policy. Other than that, the hotel is great!

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2018

Clean and conveniently located. Beds were comfortable IMO . Good water pressure and plenty of hot water in shower. 24 hour coffee. Beth at the front counter was very kind. Would definitely recommend this sleep inn for most anyone spending some time in Summersville WV.

Date of stay: July 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 28 July 2018 via mobile

The room was small but nice. The bed was very comfortable. The shower roomy and hot. Hotel shampoo smelled nice. Breakfast was good. Scrambled eggs and sausages and waffles yoghurt fresh fruit. We would stay again

Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple