“Great finger food and laid back atmosphere”
Review of Misty's Sports Bar

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Misty's Sports Bar
Ranked #26 of 30 Restaurants in Snowshoe
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 May 2017

Plenty of tables, plenty of space at the bar. Specialty micro brews and standards. Wings, pizza, fries, all kinds of finger foods, and pretty good salads as well. Great gathering place and watering hole inside Silver Creek Lodge.

Reviewed 23 February 2017

It's a very basic sports themed bar in the hotel at silvercreek. I had a horrible grilled cheese sandwhich and my girlfriend had a half sandwich and soup. It was really bad and I won't go back.

Reviewed 19 February 2017

Went to Mistys at Silver Creek for lunch with my family, music was so loud that we could hardly hear each other at the table. I asked the waitress if it would be possible to turn down the music a bit and she responded that "she would love to, but Sam ( bartender/part owner?) would not do it" and that she gets the request frequently. After this conversation, I went up to the bar and asked directly if the music volume could be lowered a bit as it is impossible to carry on a conversation and was told in a dismissive manner that he "CAN'T DO IT". Obviously he doesn't want to please his customers. Couple this with a 14 inch pepperoni pizza costing $20 and a quite small basket of fries costing $6, we wont be back.

On the plus side, the waitress was very attentive and i give her 5 stars.

1  Thank Chris N
Reviewed 10 February 2017

i'm sure they're happy to have a captive clientele. the food and service was lacking and the prices were exorbitant.

just order a waffle outside and be much more content.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I like Misty''s if you consider it's in a ski lodge. Your are only going to get fast food here - pizza, wings etc. So with those expectations - it's an okay place.

Whenever we stay at Silver Creek, I always bring food. But for those times that you don't want to cook, its incredibly convenient and not that bad.

After a five hour drive, it was nice to have a place to walk to and not get back into the car and drive. We ordered pizza - it was good enough. I never eat there more than once - when visiting. There are plenty of other options on the mountain. But if your staying at Silver Creek, it's a nice option to grab a sandwich or a drink if you want one.

Been to Misty's Sports Bar? Share your experiences!