“So disappointed!”

Add it.
Tonys Pizza & Stonewalls Pub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 January 2015

We have been going to Tony's for years and I have written good reviews about them before, but we had such a disappointing experience this time. Not just one thing, but everything about it. We went on a Saturday evening before Christmas. First of all, we ordered a pitcher of Magic Hat, just like we do every time. They were out. Ok, we'll try something else. No problem. Then we were told that they were out of wings, mozzarella sticks and jalapeño appetizers. Wecouldn't believe that on a Saturday night at 6:00 they could be out of so many basic items from their menu! That's ok, we'll have pizza. We were determined to have a good time. It was the worst pizza I have ever eaten. Seriously. No warm homemade pizza crust. It was a shell pizza crust out of a box. We might as well have eaten the box. We ordered 3 different pizzas to accommodate 8 of us. One was a "JD Special" described by our waiter as a salad pizza, so were thinking vegetarian. Nope. Tossed salad on a cold, hard crust with ranch dressing. Almost all chopped lettuce with a couple of pieces of raw mushrooms and a few black olives sprinkled on top. We asked the waiter if he was kidding, and he told us to think of the crust as a crouton. Worst pizza I have ever been served. We tipped the waiter because the food was not his fault, but we will not be back.

Reviewed 7 January 2015

If you want pizza you are probably gong to be disappointed, but if you came for cold beer, you are in the right place. The subs are better than others in this area, but the pizza seems to always be overly greasy.

1  Thank Lori M
Reviewed 3 December 2014

It's probably really good if you have never been to New York City and had the real thing. It is new York style pizza, but I thought it was greasy and not very good. It is good for college students and a late night bar scene if you are into that.
But don't judge soley on my experience. Like I said, it's probably good unless you have been to NYC. If you have been there, it's hard to find good pizza after that.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband and I ate here for lunch. It was good prices and we really enjoyed our food. We didn't get the pizza, I got a burger and my husband got a sub and it was very good.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Salad was fresh, Pizza was average, beer cold. However the flys we're buzzing and hard to enjoy the food. Would not recommend.