“Go for the beer”

Add it.
Tonys Pizza & Stonewalls Pub
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 7 January 2015

If you want pizza you are probably gong to be disappointed, but if you came for cold beer, you are in the right place. The subs are better than others in this area, but the pizza seems to always be overly greasy.

1  Thank Lori M

Reviewed 3 December 2014

It's probably really good if you have never been to New York City and had the real thing. It is new York style pizza, but I thought it was greasy and not very good. It is good for college students and a late night bar scene if you are into that.
But don't judge soley on my experience. Like I said, it's probably good unless you have been to NYC. If you have been there, it's hard to find good pizza after that.

Reviewed 28 January 2014

My husband and I ate here for lunch. It was good prices and we really enjoyed our food. We didn't get the pizza, I got a burger and my husband got a sub and it was very good.

Reviewed 5 October 2013

Salad was fresh, Pizza was average, beer cold. However the flys we're buzzing and hard to enjoy the food. Would not recommend.

Reviewed 28 May 2013

We wanted to grab a bite to eat and it took care of it. The place looked and felt very dated. It could use an upgrade on the decor and seating arrangments. I'm not sure the type of place they were going for? Was it a pub or simply a bar?
The food was tasty and service was great. We would go back.