“Had to drop them a notch.”
Review of Husson's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Husson's Pizza
Ranked #9 of 41 Restaurants in Saint Albans
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 23 July 2015

I always have one of their pizza's when visiting. My wife and I were visiting and our last night we decided to have pizza. My brother left me coupons and their pizza was good the last time I had it, so we went for them. I wish now we'd have just gone some where else. Neither of us could eat ours. Her thin crust veggie or my Sicilian . Just not good. I don't know if they've changed ingredients or what but I'm not recommending them from the last pizza we got. Not good guys. Almost tasteless.

Reviewed 7 April 2015

I usually get a pizza when visiting family in St. Albans, but wanted to try their subs. I had a BLT and it was very good. I still think their pizza is great and will get one next time. Service was good and friendly. I'd recommend this place for pizza and subs anytime.

Reviewed 4 January 2015

The food is delicious! The people are the BEST you could ever ask for! They have a fabulous environment, and the kids will always be happy.

Reviewed 3 December 2014

This is old news as we stopped trading with Husson's a year ago after a number of long waits for our pizza delivery only to have it arrive cold and soggy. Had a Husson's for the first time about three years ago while visiting a friend in Charleston. The pizza was great. Our first delivery from the St. Albans store to our home was fast and the pizza was excellent. With each following order the deliveries became slower and slower. Ended up speaking to the then manager who defended his product and service and offered to replace our pizza provided we had not eaten any of it (guess we had to feel it to tell if it was cold). Husson's has good pizza if you eat in or pick-up but for deliveries they are the second-worst in St. Albans (Geno's get the worst delivery prize but that's another story).

Reviewed 29 September 2014

We are happy with Husson's we always get good food, service is fine and they take coupons with no problems.