All reviews flat screen tv road noise cookies taking pictures spent several picnic tables step back in time cool retro visiting family in the area water pressure annex building modern amenities per night coffee pot great place to stay night stay stayed one night
Reviewed 6 February 2018

The Koolwink cartoon guy is rather creepy, and he's on the shower curtain. And I was staying there alone, it's a small town in WV, and the 50's decor - truly, deeply vintage, ugly lamps included - felt like a horror movie. But it was clean, decent price, nicely kept up. I really have no concrete complaints, and I did stay there on my return trip.

Stayed: July 2017
1  Thank NancyG1854
Reviewed 18 October 2017

We had the opportunity to stay at this meticulously cleaned motel. The rooms are classically decorated in a 50's-70's theme, very old school. We had a unit up on the hill and the view was awesome. The manager and staff were awesome, gave us some valuable tips on were to visit and eat.

Room Tip: Stay up on the hill.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled with family
2  Thank Ganzz1965
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

Unique hotel for sure! It's like taking a step back in time! Loved it! The owner was very nice and accommodating. Our room was very nostalgic and enjoyed seeing things there from when I was much younger! Nice to see that a piece of American history is still preserved! Rooms were very clean, carpet clean, bathroom super clean. Thank you for a very neat, wonderful, and timeless stay!!!

Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank aldrsl100415
Reviewed 28 August 2017

This property is truly a nostalgic piece of Americana! The room was large, extremely clean, comfortable, and quiet. We were in the building on the hill. There were chairs outside of our room where you could enjoy the view from the balcony. Room had a fridge, microwave, coffee pot, and even cookies! This place is a gem! You won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: The top building was quiet and away from the road.
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Alicia S
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

I heard the name and I expected a run down shack, but instead encountered a high quality beautiful motel. It was a great turn in the trip! Every part of the facility is well kept up, and the owners are very helpful to guests.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with family