“Best sushi you can find”
Review of Kimono

Kimono
Ranked #7 of 61 Restaurants in Princeton
Cuisines: Japanese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

We have eaten Sushi for years and we found this to be the best we have had anywhere. Good service, good price, good waitress, gluten-free friendly, and excellent taste and quality.

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Restaurant isn't the cleanest. Waited for awhile before soup and salad came. Waitress brought a bowl with the wheat noodles I had ordered??? Usually it's brought and cooked with the rice, vegetables and meats. By the time the food was being cooked, noodles were cold. Asked a few times for them to be warmed up. I was given rice, but didn't order rice.
Shrimp was given out and my fiance and I both kept saying no to being put on his plate. Was still put on. Was told everyone gets shrimp appetizer. I stated that I ordered the shrimp. Cook had to get an order of shrimp for me.
After getting the bill, we were charged $4 for the wheat noodles I ordered. I've always ordered wheat noodles at Japanese restaurants and never been charged $4 for them.
Absolutely will not return. 2 stars given because the cook was friendly and the food was good.

Reviewed 6 May 2017

We went to celebrate a birthday and had an absolutely horrible experience. The food was over priced and not very tasty, the staff was inattentive to the point of being rude, the atmosphere reminded me of a school cafeteria and it was so noisy we couldn't carry on a conversation. Not very clean, not very cheap, and we found nothing to recommend it even though the locals seem to love it. If you really want to eat Japanese food in Princeton, WV, go somewhere else-like Yummi Japan, better food, service, hygiene, and value for money.,

Reviewed 29 April 2017

The man who took our order seemed like he would have rather been elsewhere! Our hibachi guy was okay, a little boring. The fried rice was very good and plenty of food.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Kimono's offers great food as well as great service. The cook is always super friendly no matter what grill. The food is always good