“Oh.My.Goodness......”
Review of Cheetah B's

Cheetah B's
Ranked #1 of 22 Restaurants in Petersburg
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This place is a hidden gem - food and service are out of this world. Had the chicken bacon ranch quesadilla and it was huge and oh so good. Then we split the skillet brownie - this was like a little piece of heaven. You won't be disappointed if you stop in and give it a try.

Reviewed 23 August 2017 via mobile

After a long day of sightseeing we arrived at this restaurant long after the dinner hour. We were warmly greeted and pleasantly surprised by the quality of the food and the excellent service!

Reviewed 23 July 2017

Good service , waitress friendly, kept our water/drinks full. This was the first time I visited, which I have been wanting to do, based on past reviews.It looked like this restaurant offered more than most in this area- something special. For lunch we tried the Pulled pork sandwich which was so good. The roll it was in was so fresh , I asked if they made their own, which they do not,but this sandwich was large , good, and hot. The home cut fries were crisp, hot and they give you a large serving. I would have rather to have the cole slaw a little crunchy , but knowing that all cole slaws are different, so it wasn't a big thing. Yes, I would go back, -anxious to try their dinners.

Reviewed 7 July 2017

Cheetah V's is about what you would expect in small town West Virginia. No chain restaurants, just good home cooking in a relaxed no frills atmosphere. The service was great and the waitress very friendly. A nice menu selection for lunch and dinner, with a full-service bar.

Reviewed 5 June 2017 via mobile

Wonderful place, friendly, tasty, fresh. Everything was just right! Loved how the server treated my kids as adults. Really enjoyed my Reuben sandwich,

Been to Cheetah B's? Share your experiences!