“Excellent food at an excellent price”
Review of Family Traditions

Family Traditions
Ranked #3 of 23 Restaurants in Petersburg
Reviewed 7 August 2017

Have stopped here several times and never been disappointed. The burgers are my favorite but I've never had anything I didn't like. It's always busy but the service is excellent. Best thing in town!

Reviewed 11 April 2017

My mom was born and raised in Petersburg, WVa, she recently passed away, her funeral services were there in Petersburg, I live in NC. Haven't been to Petersburg in many years, wasn't sure what resturaunts were there or where, so one of my cousins told us to go to Family Traditions. We were very impressed.
Staff was very friendly, food was great. My family and I were so very impressed that we went back the next morning for breakfast.

Reviewed 6 December 2016

Country breakfast at it's finest. Sausage gravy made from scratch... need I say more? It was great, we ate there twice in the weekend with no complaints. Omelets, scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and gravy... everything was outstanding. The locals all seemed to eat here, and that tells you something. They didn't use menus and the wait staff knew them by name. It was great!

Reviewed 6 November 2016

Menu is surprisingly varied. Portions are more than generous. Half sizes are available if you know to ask for them. The salads with fries on the bottom and meat on the top are great and huge. Daily specials are always available. Breakfast menu covers all bases as does the all day menu. Quality and friendliness assure this place will be around for a long time. Prices are very reasonable. We'll be back!

Reviewed 20 October 2016

Stopped here on advice of TripAdvisor. Wanted a quick lunch but not fast food. The place was full of locals which of course tells you a lot. Wished the menu had a bit more selection, maybe it was just my mood. I settled for a grilled cheese sandwich and a bowl of chili. The sandwich had a nice thick portion of cheese and grilled just right. Chili definitely was home made and had good flavor. Staff was friendly.

1  Thank lf479