“Hot Italian sub is the best”
Review of Rubin's Deli

Rubin's Deli
Ranked #20 of 110 Restaurants in Parkersburg
Price range: USD 5 - USD 10
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 16 December 2015

We love to grab Rubin's hot Italian subs for a take out lunch anytime we are in that part of town. The sauce they put on them is what makes the great sandwich. It is like a thick Italian dressing with some heat in it. It has about three types of meat, cheese and good lettuce and tomato. We get the sauce on the sandwich, so it soaks in before we get home. The potato and macaroni salad is also pretty good, but not my favorite. I'll stick to the hot Italian. We have tried other sandwiches here too, and they are also very good. Service is sometimes slow, so if you can, call ahead for your order. Parking is also a problem when the store is busy. We park on the side street and walk up.

Reviewed 3 November 2015

WELOVE RUBINS DELI !!!! The Italian Hogey & Hot Ham & Cheese subs are foods my whole family craves on a regular basis ! Try the subs with double meats for even better subs!

Reviewed 10 January 2015 via mobile

I'm thinking this must be one of those places that you have to grow up eating to love. I have lived in Parkersburg my entire life and never eaten here. I decided that today was the day. I ordered a ham and cheese melt and a turkey melt. The employees were super nice and I chatted with a couple of regulars about the downhill slide of a local potato chip company while I waited for my subs. I honestly didn't think the subs were anything special. I feel like I should've purchased some of the macaroni salad, just to see if that was the reason people like it so much. I may go back at some point for that. Sadly, I feel like I could've made these subs at home.

1  Thank Sartorial79
Reviewed 8 November 2014

Rubins deli is like being in New York City. Killer sammies and great folks being the counter make this place a cant miss destination.

Reviewed 14 April 2014

my father is in the hospital and not eating much at all with only days remaining.. his request today is a hot ham and cheese from Rubins. so im headed there at 10:30am when they open..

1  Thank Kelly W

Been to Rubin's Deli? Share your experiences!