“Best Breakfast in the Area!!!”

Heart of Gold Diner
Ranked #7 of 31 Restaurants in Oak Hill
Reviewed 18 May 2018 via mobile

Food is outstanding. Staff is very friendly....definitely feels like a family atmosphere. Daily dinner specials under $8. Highly recommend this restaurant for breakfast, lunch, or dinner.

Reviewed 8 April 2017

Love the food from burgers and fries to chicken livers and fried chicken plate for the home feeling everyone wants

Reviewed 19 December 2016

Excellent food! I got the country fried steak with country gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans. You also get an order of Texas Toast. My husband ordered french toast and sausage. Everything was delicious and it had to be the best country friend steak that I have eaten anywhere! I believe this is my new favorite restaurant in town! Friendly atmosphere as well!

Reviewed 4 December 2016 via mobile

We enjoy the great food and friendly staff every chance we get. The menu includes breakfast and everything is cooked fresh diner style.

Reviewed 4 November 2016 via mobile

We dine here quite often. Great service and food! Desserts are tasty!!! My youngest loves the liver and onions. My favorite is the country fried steak!