“Always friendly”

Los Vaqueros Mexican Restaurante
Ranked #5 of 30 Restaurants in Oak Hill
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 17 August 2017

Decent food on a unique menu makes this a great place for families. It's not fantastic, but it's worth a visit, and priced right.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

I've been eating regularly at this place for a while. It is quality classic Mexican restaurant. Very nice staff and they get they food out quickly. I highly recommend hitting them for lunch.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

The food was excellent! They have really good salsa and chips. We ordered take out and our whole family flit taco salads.... so good! The employee packed everything up nice and neat in a box and offered to carry it out to our car. Extent service and excellent food!

Reviewed 29 July 2017 via mobile

I don't live in West Virginia but some of my family does. While I was here, me and my family went to this restaurant. We had a party of 15 altogether and we all thoroughly enjoyed the buffet. I didn't get anything off the menu but my cousin said that the things off the menu are pretty good. The buffet had great food but selection was small. The atmosphere is okay. However, the service is nice. I would probably come again as we left full.

Reviewed 8 July 2017 via mobile

Victor is always a sweetheart. We've never had a bad experience with any of his staff. Food is always good. Easy off and on to RT 19 for those traveling.