“Nothing special”
Review of Cafe One Ten

Cafe One Ten
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Oak Hill
Reviewed 2 October 2018 via mobile

Was not impressed. Over priced food and the food was oily and greasy. Not comfort food more like fast food greasy nightmares. Not recommended.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 12 September 2018

Café One Ten is a favorite of my husband and I, we always gather our friends and make a trip to this restaurant any time we are in town. We usually get the salad bar which is always stocked with fresh vegetables and a great selection of toppings and pasta salad along with soups! My husband and I always get a side of the gouda mac and cheese it is so rich and delicious. We also enjoy their sandwich's and the creativity of the specials. This will always be a local favorite for us.

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 25 July 2018

Café 110 is a family favorite, reasonably priced and fast, friendly service. The salad bar is fantastic, the food is a amazing. I love the chicken basket, my husband really enjoys the burgers. If you ask my 9 year old she says Cafe110 has the best mac and cheese in town(it's gouda).

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 8 April 2018

First-time visitors to Oak Hill, we looked to TripAdvisor to guide us to a great spot for lunch, and landed at Cafe One Ten. It was easy to find using GPS and we parked on the street right in front of the restaurant.

Staff was very friendly, and we were greeted and seated quickly. The look of the place is nothing special but it has a nice atmosphere and is clean and well-lit.

Since my wife and I were traveling, we couldn't deal with leftovers (when eating out we usually each order something different, eat half, and trade the leftovers), so we intended to split an entree...until we checked out the appetizers. We ended up choosing to share an appetizer with pulled pork and gouda on house made chips, sort of a BBQ nachos plate.

This plate was absolutely incredible, plenty of food for both of us, and we would order this again. There are many other great-sounding items on the menu, and next time we may have to order something different. The food and service here were both very good, and pricing was appropriate.

We meet our Ohio friends in the area several times a year, and I can't wait to get them to Cafe One Ten...they'll love it, and so will you!

Date of visit: March 2018
Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great locally owned resturant. I've never had a bad experience here. The staff are friendly and attentive to your needs. The food is fresh and made to order. Their burgers are fantastic and hand made. The catfish is always a great choice. Get their signature Mac and cheese as a side with your meal. It's out of this world great. Smoked cheeses and spiral Mac. They also have a great soup and salad bar with lots of fresh choices. They have a daily special that is always delicious. If you're a local give it a try. If you're traveling through or visiting, check out this little diamond. It's great!

Date of visit: August 2017