“Creatuve Menu!”
Review of Cafe One Ten

Cafe One Ten
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Oak Hill
Reviewed 8 April 2018

First-time visitors to Oak Hill, we looked to TripAdvisor to guide us to a great spot for lunch, and landed at Cafe One Ten. It was easy to find using GPS and we parked on the street right in front of the restaurant.

Staff was very friendly, and we were greeted and seated quickly. The look of the place is nothing special but it has a nice atmosphere and is clean and well-lit.

Since my wife and I were traveling, we couldn't deal with leftovers (when eating out we usually each order something different, eat half, and trade the leftovers), so we intended to split an entree...until we checked out the appetizers. We ended up choosing to share an appetizer with pulled pork and gouda on house made chips, sort of a BBQ nachos plate.

This plate was absolutely incredible, plenty of food for both of us, and we would order this again. There are many other great-sounding items on the menu, and next time we may have to order something different. The food and service here were both very good, and pricing was appropriate.

We meet our Ohio friends in the area several times a year, and I can't wait to get them to Cafe One Ten...they'll love it, and so will you!

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

This is a great locally owned resturant. I've never had a bad experience here. The staff are friendly and attentive to your needs. The food is fresh and made to order. Their burgers are fantastic and hand made. The catfish is always a great choice. Get their signature Mac and cheese as a side with your meal. It's out of this world great. Smoked cheeses and spiral Mac. They also have a great soup and salad bar with lots of fresh choices. They have a daily special that is always delicious. If you're a local give it a try. If you're traveling through or visiting, check out this little diamond. It's great!

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This place, takes forever, their food is under cooked, and their breakfast selection is terrible. I would not recommend cafe 110!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here as part of a business meeting. Setting was conducive to a meeting. Food was good and ample. Home made fries!

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Good family place for lunch on a lazy Sunday afternoon. I knew I was back home in Southern WV when I had cucumbers and onions in vinegar from the salad bar.