“Good lunch”
Review of Cafe One Ten

Cafe One Ten
Ranked #3 of 32 Restaurants in Oak Hill
Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Ate here as part of a business meeting. Setting was conducive to a meeting. Food was good and ample. Home made fries!

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 7 August 2017 via mobile

Good family place for lunch on a lazy Sunday afternoon. I knew I was back home in Southern WV when I had cucumbers and onions in vinegar from the salad bar.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 19 July 2017

Can't go wrong stopping into this place for quick bite to eat. The food is pretty good. But, what sets this place apart is the friendly, helpful staff that we encountered. This made for an enjoyable meal.

Date of visit: January 2017
Reviewed 4 July 2017

This was a nice surprise. The salad bar, entrees, and service were all very good. I would recommend this restaurant.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 23 May 2017

We stopped in for a late lunch on our way through town. We had delicious food and the staff was very friendly. I'd go back again.

Date of visit: May 2017