“Lots of Pizza, Good Eatin'”
Review of Little Caesars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Little Caesars
Ranked #12 of 30 Restaurants in Oak Hill
Reviewed 22 September 2017

Came off the river and needed 16 pizzas. They were fast and good. The staff was friendly and helpful.

Reviewed 12 August 2016

You can never go wrong with a Little Caesars pizza. The food has always been good. The staff is good. I have never had a bad experience

Reviewed 22 July 2015

Great food at an awesome price. Their pizza is always fresh and piping hot. Great customer service. I eat here pretty often.

Reviewed 18 August 2014

We were staying at a local rafting company and found Little Caesars quite by accident. It was roughly 9pm on a Thursday and there were just two cars ahead of us. We went through the drive thru and order a regular Hot n Ready and a deep dish Hot n Ready and waited almost a half hour for them to come out. When they did, only one of them was actually hot. Not wanting to wait another half hour, I did not complain. We did however, ask at what time they close on that particular day and the next and the reply we got was "I'm not sure". I'm not sure the people here really know what they're doing or they are just screwing with the tourists. Either way, it's a disappointment.

Been to Little Caesars? Share your experiences!