“Fresh delicious food!”

Cafe 110
Ranked #1 of 30 Restaurants in Oak Hill
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 9 November 2017 via mobile

Visited there for the first time and I cannot believe we have passed by every day for two years without stopping! The freshest salad of ANY place that I've ever been! The rest of the meals that we ordered were outstanding and made with gourmet ingredients! Definitely the best food in town! This will be our regular place to dine out at!

Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Small town awesomeness is what we have here. I love their salad bar especially the soups and corn bread. I really like these guys and not expensive at all. I really like supporting my small town restaurants stay away from the chains!

Reviewed 1 August 2017 via mobile

Based on hotel recommendation we went here for dinner. This was a place on old Main Street and was a pleasant surprise. Good menu with something for all three of us. Enjoyed Dinner plus a local produced beer. All good choices. The waitress worked hard to keep up since a large group was also there.

Reviewed 11 July 2017

Our group of 15 went for lunch after hearing recommendations from local people. We were all really happy with the choice, the food was good and the service was very friendly.

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Nice local restaurant good catfish, spaghetti and chicken tenders! Nice soup and salad bar..we love it here!

Been to Cafe 110? Share your experiences!