“Getting to pricey”

Add it.
Huddle House
Ranked #27 of 35 Restaurants in Moundsville
Cuisines: American
Description: We're Always Cookin' There's something about a freshly made meal, prepared just for you. Maybe it's a waffle sundae to celebrate the day you get your braces off, or a plate full of loaded hash browns after a Saturday morning soccer game. Whatever the occasion, one things for sure: when a dish is made with you in mind, it just tastes better. From greeting you with a warm smile as you walk through our door, to serving you a hot, delicious meal, made just the way you like it, we'll make sure you feel at home and cared for. That attention to detail is what enjoying a meal at Huddle House is all about. Not matter what time it is, or what kind of day you've had, you can count on us to always be here for you with the grill on and the coffee hot.
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food is ok, but they keep raising the prices. Very limited parking spaces. Was a nice little place but just to pricey.

Date of visit: January 2018

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The waitress was exceedingly rude. When asking about an item, I was cut off before finishing my sentence only to have her walk away. Upon paying our bill, I left $0 tip on my card and was going to lay a $5 bill on the table. However, when the waitress saw I left no tip via card she sighed and said, "Wow, I'm so lucky!!!!!". I proceeded to stick the five dollar bill back in my pocket. Never again.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The service was atrocious! I get it... it's a waitress position, but show some freakin manners and acknowledge a patron with speak to you. We the PATRONS are why you have a job. Will definitely think twice of eating here again.

Date of visit: August 2017
1  Thank stevehS3127AH
Reviewed 23 December 2016

We arrived for breakfast waited 15 min, I flagged down the waitress that said she never saw us come in-we ordered our food & the waitress returned in about 15 min with our food & one and only cup of coffee-we never saw her again after that until I once again flagged her down for the bill. Food quality was average & just over room temperature.

Date of visit: November 2016
1  Thank brianmelott
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

First we sat there until waitress noticed us. Service so slow and food was luke warm
No coffee refills due she was busy talking to co workers behind the counter
She only had 2 other tables