“Getting to pricey”

Huddle House
Ranked #27 of 34 Restaurants in Moundsville
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018 via mobile

The food is ok, but they keep raising the prices. Very limited parking spaces. Was a nice little place but just to pricey.

Reviewed 1 September 2017

The waitress was exceedingly rude. When asking about an item, I was cut off before finishing my sentence only to have her walk away. Upon paying our bill, I left $0 tip on my card and was going to lay a $5 bill on the table. However, when the waitress saw I left no tip via card she sighed and said, "Wow, I'm so lucky!!!!!". I proceeded to stick the five dollar bill back in my pocket. Never again.

Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

The service was atrocious! I get it... it's a waitress position, but show some freakin manners and acknowledge a patron with speak to you. We the PATRONS are why you have a job. Will definitely think twice of eating here again.

1  Thank Steve H
Reviewed 23 December 2016

We arrived for breakfast waited 15 min, I flagged down the waitress that said she never saw us come in-we ordered our food & the waitress returned in about 15 min with our food & one and only cup of coffee-we never saw her again after that until I once again flagged her down for the bill. Food quality was average & just over room temperature.

1  Thank brianmelott
Reviewed 29 November 2016 via mobile

First we sat there until waitress noticed us. Service so slow and food was luke warm
No coffee refills due she was busy talking to co workers behind the counter
She only had 2 other tables