“Ehhh this visit not so hot but im giving 4 stars because of my overall experience”
Review of Casa d'Amici

Casa d'Amici
Ranked #145 of 313 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 June 2017

Well I go here 3-4 days a week but today I went and waited for 5 minutes while no one greated me and the only person working was outside on his phone looking at me. After he came in he said "what do you want?" which is fine whatever im here all the time so idk they talk to me like they know me thats cool whatever. He puts my usual in the over and starts to ring it up but its a guy that never rings stuff up so hes like sorry im not sure what im doing. Cool whatever im a regular and im understanding. He finally rings me up but he rings the special with 2 slices of pizza up instead of the buffalo chicken roll with a drink. The 2 slices is 6.35 and the roll is 5.50 so I say hey man its actually 5.50 he says huh? Im like yea its 5.50 im here like 4 days a week so i know its 5.50. Hes like oh oops i rang up wrong thing, idk how to ring up roll and drink. He yells for another guy and he comes out and rings something up and its 6$ and im like uhh its 5.50 and hes like oh sorry i wrang it up seperately cause i dont know how to do combos. Im like ok thats fine but is 5.50? he calls another guy over, this guy i deal with all the time -- usually really cool dude. He says its 6 bucks man and im like did the price go up? I come here 4 days a week and its 5.50 (i would have been fine if the price went up but it didnt so i wasnt about that life) and he swings the freaking screen around and is like dude its 6$ right there! and im like dude that says 2 slices of pizza i got a roll its 5.50 you see me here all the time (yea at this point i was getting a little annoyed cause hes the 3rd person and he swung the monitor around). Hes like "oh s*t you got a role ok idk why you are getting attitude with me im trying to help" im like im not but ive been here for 10 minutes while you guys rang up my order wrong and then you swung the screen at me im not mad at you man.. he just walks off without apologizing and then the second guy that got it wrong was like alright man its 5.50. I hand him 6 bucks he puts it in the register and says have a good one without giving me my change. At that point i was so tired of arguing that I just left without the 50 cents. I was gonna tip them the 50 anyways but it was just the icing on the cake. Its one thing to get someones order wrong its another to do it wrong over and over and then get annoyed at THEM for YOUR mistake.

The food is good though (obviously i eat there 3-4 times a week) and there is this girl there with an accent (cant really tell where shes from maybe Philippine? idk.) who is awesome and always so friendly with me and when i walk in she greets me and confirms i want my usual and asks me how my days going. She is the best employee they have so if you go there hopefully you get her.

1  Thank Robert L

Reviewed 27 March 2017 via mobile

This is the second time we ordered, same as the first. 2 hours on delivery, brought us the wrong food. The driver said our correct order was in his car but he left without giving it to us. 1 hr later he returned with ice cold food. Called and complained and was sent a new order which was also the wrong order. Called back and was cursed at. Horrible customer service.

Reviewed 18 January 2017 via mobile

The staff was great and the pizza was ok. It reminded me of cosmos pizza. It's a thin crust pizza cut into large slices.

Reviewed 17 July 2016

A solid pie for sure. Possibly the best pie in Morgantown and their other food is pretty solid as well, definitely recommended.

Reviewed 18 April 2016 via mobile

I used to eat a lot of Casa when I was a student at WVU. It was the perfect place to stop by on my way home from the bar or having the light night munchies. You can walk in and easily get a quick slice, something you rarely find these days. I always thought the pizza was really good.