“First time to this Cici's”
Review of CiCi's Pizza

CiCi's Pizza
Ranked #85 of 313 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed 9 August 2017

I had been to Cici's with my 2 children when I lived in the Tidewater area of Virginia a number of years ago. I was pleasantly surprised to find they had expanded their salad bar and buffet offerings. Very tasty pizza! We will return!

Reviewed 1 August 2017

My family and I have eaten at this CiCi's several times over the past three years while taking my son to Morgantown for doctors appointments. We have never had a bad meal, or experience here. The food is always nice and fresh, and the employees are always very nice and courteous.

We ate there yesterday before heading home after another doctors appointment. As always, the food and service we received were great. It's a great place for kids too, and even some of us adults enjoy watching Spongebob Squarepants on the large televisions too!

This restaurant is handicap and wheel chair accessible with plenty of room for a wheel chair to move around.

If you want a great meal and service at a great price, then CiCi's Pizza on the hill is an excellent choice!

Reviewed 19 June 2017 via mobile

Absolutely amazing and great for kids because of the game room!! They kept putting more and more food on the buffet once it was all taken. I would recommend this, I love cici's!! And it's an all you can eat buffet too

Reviewed 20 January 2017

As always kids were super thrilled to go here. This place was big and very clean. The staff was helpful. I ordered a veggie pizza which took a little while but was worth it.

Reviewed 16 January 2017 via mobile

This is one of the cleaner CiCi's I've been too. And definitely one of the more helpful ones! The employees are friendly and responsive. Now they're doing personal sized pizzas when you make a custom pizza request, which I prefer because it's a more reasonable amount of pizza.