“Miss this place! ”

Add it.
Long John Silver's
Ranked #189 of 334 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed 19 October 2017 via mobile

I was visting Morgantown and had a craving for Long John's Silver. I live in Tucson, Arizona and we don't have any locations here.

My meal was delightful and as how I remember it. An upgrade inside would help but overall I liked it.

Reviewed 14 October 2017

We had a great meal with great service, and the restaurant was neat and clean. Wonderful clams and the fish was cooked perfectly. It's an easy exit off of I68; we will be back!

Reviewed 14 January 2017

This place had a face lift on the outside but nothing apparently changed on the inside. Slow service with cold inedible food served by employees in filthy garments. Complained to manager listed on receipt with a weak apology and he felt no responsibility for the place and its poor performance.

Reviewed 18 October 2016

Loved the $5 box that included fish or chicken, fries or cole slaw and a drink. The fish were larger and thicker than the ones we had in California. That maybe why ours closed. The store had been renovated but was still pretty basic. You order at the counter and they bring it to you. Great food on a budget.

Reviewed 7 October 2016 via mobile

Great fresh food, clean and everything is new. Staff went out of their way to serve quickly and were so nice. Even brought mints to our table.