“Average food”

Sonic Drive-In
Ranked #135 of 316 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I have been here a few times and have gotten both food and milkshakes/ice cream. Overall, I feel that the food and ice cream is average and not really worth the price you pay. It is not totally bad but not good either. Come here if you are looking for somewhat cheap food, but don't expect it to be amazing.

Reviewed 17 January 2016

I love drinks form sonic the limeades are great and Ocean water is my favorite drink, maybe ever. Any food though has something left to be desired. I have had a burger weird flavor, I've had ice cream and I am not a fan. Hot dog was average but high in price compared to anywhere else around. Service is quick and prompt

Reviewed 26 October 2015

Ordered the ultimate chicken sandwich. The only flavor was grease. The chicken was like biting into rubber. After second bite I was done. The onion rings were not tender. Another rubbery bite. The only good thing was my cranberry limeade.

1  Thank Sandra A
Reviewed 14 October 2015

The foot long hot dogs and multitude of varieties of shakes makes this a great drive-in. I love the atmosphere which brings back the old days of drive-ins, especially when the staff wears their skates.

Reviewed 27 August 2015 via mobile

Ordered Chicago Dogs and French fries. Both items barely warm. Disappointing; usually Sonic does a decent job. Hot food is happiness! Step it up Sonic!