“What happened?”
Review of Martin's BBQ Joint - CLOSED

Martin's BBQ Joint
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 6 April 2018

Drove there on April 3rd, and the place is closed / gutted / under construction. Was there a fire? Will you re-open?

Reviewed 23 November 2017

The pulled pork bbq sandwich I tried was pretty good. I was happy with that selection. The set up of this place wasn't what I expected There are tables, but you go up to the counter to order. It is definitely more chain style, which makes sense. The service was good though. I was surprised that they came to check on us. I didn't think that was expected with this type of set up, so that was nice. I wasn't big on the sauce used on their fries or nachos (I've had both). I would order a sandwich again for a quick meal, but I probably wouldn't order their appetizers again. They sounded good, but I wasn't a big fan. Overall, this is a good stop for a fast meal when you don't want to go to a drive thru or a typical chain.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We've eaten here several times when visiting Morgantown. Good, dependable, friendly, reasonable prices.

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

Very nice casual restaurant. Nice to actually smell smoke when entering. Ordered whole hog sandwich. Slightly dry sandwich although very tasty. Thought it was expensive for what you got.

Reviewed 7 September 2017

This place is very average when it comes to bbq. It is way above average when it comes to price. Also, serving good beer in those awful mugs should disappear.