“Waited Forever...Finally Cancelled”

Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 6 July 2017

I ordered delivery from this D.P. Dough through OrderUp. My confirmation listed the time as 11:45 a.m. When I hadn't received my food at 1:15 p.m., I called the store and was told they hadn't made it yet.

I LOVE their calzones, but I can't wait all afternoon for lunch.. I suspect it's much faster if you're actually sitting in their restaurant - got to turn those tables over. But delivery? Completely unacceptable.

Management response:Responded 14 September 2017

Hi Marie,

Thank you for your feedback. I am very sorry to hear the poor experience you had with us. There has been a change of ownership within the last 6 months and we have been working out the kinks since then. We have made some positive moves forward with staffing and efficiency and I hope you will give us another try soon.

Thanks!

Reviewed 25 October 2016

This is a great place if you are a college student and are heading home from a late night at the bars and clubs. The calzones are incredible, but make sure you don't pass out or they will escort you out. They have a safe environment and are one of the only restaurants in town that utilizes their own bouncer. Late night Friday and Saturday are the busiest times. The delivery is also exceptional.

Reviewed 23 September 2016 via mobile

So... it's currently 2:30am you're hungry ?? Really? This place has an awesome menu. I ordered from an online menu I use didn't even call. It's good portions late late night delivery to my hotel I'm impressed!!

Reviewed 23 August 2016

This is one of the best places for a late night remedy and they have great combinations for each visit.

Reviewed 21 April 2016

I like their menu and many choices of custom made calzones. Of course the named Calzones usually meet my needs, but a change up can always happen as well.