“Great and Unique Asian Variety!”
Review of Asian Bistro

Asian Bistro
Ranked #85 of 307 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed 31 March 2016

Found this on a recommendation from the folks at Lakeview Resort. In the four nights stayed there, we ordered from them two of the nights! Their variety is truly impressive, not your typical Americanized Asian style food. We'll be ordering from them again next time we come back to Lakeview!

Reviewed 23 March 2016

Although a bit off the beaten path in the Northpointe Plaza, this attractive restaurant warrants the time to find it! I was driving by and stopped for lunch....which is served until 3:00. When the server came to my table, he greeted me with two small bowls.....kimchi and pickled cucumbers. Both were excellent appetizers! I ordered the chicken tempura, which came with miso soup, rice, vegetable tempura, salad AND a California roll. Lunch turned into dinner!! All was well prepared and pleasingly presented. Excellent service, too!

Reviewed 6 March 2016 via mobile

We love Asian bistro. The staff is so incredible, they are friendly and remember what are usual is. We try to go at least once a month. The house lo me in, maki combo, diamond roll and general tso is amazing. It is fresh and the place is clean. They also have soy paper if you don't like the green. The clear soup is delicious too

Reviewed 1 December 2015 via mobile

I had the walnut shrimp and sesame chicken and it came with soup, egg roll and rice. Great little atmosphere and service. We will return!

Reviewed 17 August 2015 via mobile

Best Asian food I've had in West Virginia by far! A little on the expensive side, but it was delicious and well worth it!!!