“Excellent Asian!”
Review of Asian Bistro

Asian Bistro
Ranked #66 of 337 Restaurants in Morgantown
Reviewed 30 April 2015

Love this place!! Had lunch with a friend here and am really pleased with the experience. So hard to find such an authentic place like this in Morgantown. Not only was the restaurant spotless, we had great service and the food was amazing!!! I love that there is a diverse menu and they are still able to get every cuisine right! Not only have I dined here for lunch but have ordered take out/delivery numerous times. Yes, it's expensive, but totally worth it!! I will pay extra if an establishment goes above and beyond to make something special. And Asian Bistro does every time!! Get the Mongolian Beef!! A true favorite of mine! Love!

Date of visit: September 2014

Reviewed 19 March 2015

This was a great restaurant in Morgantown. I was not expecting good Asian food here. We ordered the sizzling beef, the singaporean noodles, the sizzling vegetables, the green curry and a few of the rolls. The sizzling beef was excellent. The singaporean noodles were some of the best I have tasted. The rolls were average but not bad. The curry was okay. The service was patchy. One of the servers was excellent and very friendly and one was not so much. I would go there again.

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 3 September 2014

Morgantown, West Virginia, Asian Bistro just off the Mileground. This was a pleasant surprise. A true Asian Bistro that serves many dishes of the Asian culture. On the menu you will find Japanese, Korean, Thai, and Chinese specials for your palate. They have seating by the Sushi Chef who creates his fantastic art in front of you if you like. At an average of 10 dollars a roll, this is very fair pricing. On this visit I decided to do the Korean Katsu with Miso Soup. The Miso was very pleasant and came out with a salad that had a unique oil dressing. The Entree was very well designed. With the Chicken cut in slices for easy dipping, with the utensil of your choice, chopsticks or silverware, into a nice tangy sauce. The chicken slices were placed on a bed of rice noodles. Overall this was a very nice lunch experience and I would recommend another visit for the dinner portion. If you live in the area, they do have carry out and delivery.

Date of visit: May 2014
Reviewed 26 March 2014

Behind a nondescript storefront in the Northpointe strip mall is a wonderful gem of a restaurant! Very cozy and nice atmosphere. The food was excellent -- I had sushi and my husband had traditional Chinese. I highly recommend the coconut chicken soup. This is my new favorite for Asian food in Morgantown -- lots of variety offers something for everyone.

Date of visit: March 2014
Reviewed 1 March 2014

Stopped in for lunch yesterday and I really enjoyed my meal. I am not a connoisseur of Asian cuisine, so I didn't really know what to try. My friend chose for us - Angry Dragon roll, a Korean dish called Ba Bim Bap (rice, veggies, egg, beef in a spicy sauce), Pad Thai, and egg rolls. All was delicious, but what really impressed me was the presentation - the sushi looked like a work of art! I wanted to take a picture (and now wish I would have). The service was very good and the atmosphere was nice. I would certainly recommend this restaurant to anyone who likes a wide variety of Asian cuisines.

Date of visit: February 2014