“Good Thai”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 14 January 2018

Standard selection of Thai dishes. I'm a vegetarian and their Pad Thai is a favorite. They have something for everyone whether you like it hot or mild.
Casual dining with good prices. Big portions. A nice restaurant in the heart of Morgantown.

Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Really good flavor and number of heat from 1-5 is great if your Afraid if hot food .. large selection, good service, and family owned.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I came here for late lunch. It was absolutely amazing. Food was great, service was exceptional, and their out side patio is just too cute to pass by. Tucked away from the city and blocked in by two buildings, limited noise, quiet, romantic.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This place features huge portions and the food is prepared fairly well. But it didn't taste authentic. The spicing was really mild although I asked for Thai Hot and they didn't have a full complement of spices available (dried pepper, Thai pepper in nam pla) so I couldn't doctor it up. However, I will say that if you aren't really looking for truly authentic taste, it was very good. The Pineapple Fried Rice was pretty tasty, my pad kee maw had the narrow noodles instead of the broad ones and the fresh rolls were missing a protein. I always worry when I step into a place like this and I don't see any Asians working there. They have a open sight to the kitchen and they were no Asians cooking, serving or anywhere.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in downtown Morgantown, WVA. A college town. You seat yourself at any available table, flip the sign and go to the back to order your food and tell them your table #. I ordered a basil fried rice with chicken, a spring rolls and water, cost $of 16.02. The food came fast, very hot and very good. I have level 3 and it wasn't even hot. I may have to go a few notch next time. Parking for the restaurant only in the meter parallel parking in front of the store.