“Best of show ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 November 2017 via mobile

Really good flavor and number of heat from 1-5 is great if your Afraid if hot food .. large selection, good service, and family owned.

Reviewed 14 October 2017 via mobile

My friend and I came here for late lunch. It was absolutely amazing. Food was great, service was exceptional, and their out side patio is just too cute to pass by. Tucked away from the city and blocked in by two buildings, limited noise, quiet, romantic.

Reviewed 14 August 2017

This place features huge portions and the food is prepared fairly well. But it didn't taste authentic. The spicing was really mild although I asked for Thai Hot and they didn't have a full complement of spices available (dried pepper, Thai pepper in nam pla) so I couldn't doctor it up. However, I will say that if you aren't really looking for truly authentic taste, it was very good. The Pineapple Fried Rice was pretty tasty, my pad kee maw had the narrow noodles instead of the broad ones and the fresh rolls were missing a protein. I always worry when I step into a place like this and I don't see any Asians working there. They have a open sight to the kitchen and they were no Asians cooking, serving or anywhere.

Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in downtown Morgantown, WVA. A college town. You seat yourself at any available table, flip the sign and go to the back to order your food and tell them your table #. I ordered a basil fried rice with chicken, a spring rolls and water, cost $of 16.02. The food came fast, very hot and very good. I have level 3 and it wasn't even hot. I may have to go a few notch next time. Parking for the restaurant only in the meter parallel parking in front of the store.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Seven of us came in around 6:00 pm. The place was busy, but we could find a few tables to push together. The service here is a bit different. You find an empty table, flip a sign from free to occupied, and then order from the back counter. The selection is of food is overwhelming. The food comes out fast. We each ordered a dish. We should have dined family style instead. The portions were huge and one person could not finish off a dish. I ordered the shrimp Pad Thai and was disappointed. The Pad Thai was soggy and lacked any heat (I ordered hot). Although, the shrimps were perfectly cooked. A number of my group ordered the chicken Pad Thai and liked their choice. The potstickers and fried spring rolls were tasty.