“Great thai food ”

Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

This restaurant is in downtown Morgantown, WVA. A college town. You seat yourself at any available table, flip the sign and go to the back to order your food and tell them your table #. I ordered a basil fried rice with chicken, a spring rolls and water, cost $of 16.02. The food came fast, very hot and very good. I have level 3 and it wasn't even hot. I may have to go a few notch next time. Parking for the restaurant only in the meter parallel parking in front of the store.

Reviewed 1 July 2017

Seven of us came in around 6:00 pm. The place was busy, but we could find a few tables to push together. The service here is a bit different. You find an empty table, flip a sign from free to occupied, and then order from the back counter. The selection is of food is overwhelming. The food comes out fast. We each ordered a dish. We should have dined family style instead. The portions were huge and one person could not finish off a dish. I ordered the shrimp Pad Thai and was disappointed. The Pad Thai was soggy and lacked any heat (I ordered hot). Although, the shrimps were perfectly cooked. A number of my group ordered the chicken Pad Thai and liked their choice. The potstickers and fried spring rolls were tasty.

Reviewed 13 June 2017

Located in the heart of historic downtown Morgantown, the food was wonderful. I recommend the Beef Basil. I would have preferred that they had wait staff since ordering at the counter for this quality of restaurant seemed odd and inconvenient, with flipping up signs on the tables to note which are taken. Good value and huge portions. I'd come back!

1  Thank B2493DYkathyl
Reviewed 15 May 2017 via mobile

Was in Morgantown for the day and decided to grab a quick lunch downtown. Chasing Thai fit the bill and I was not disappointed. They have a unique ordering method at the counter but the good is delivered to your table. I had the Basil Chicken and it was excellent. Very large portion with jasmine rice on the side. My dining companions also enjoyed their choices and all of us had enough to bring home leftovers. They have a small but reasonable range of beers to choose from. The menu is large and includes suggestions for healthy options. Good good served reasonably quickly. Recommended.

Reviewed 6 April 2017 via mobile

Very professional staff.

Clean and tidy facilities.

Staff could do with better command of English language

chaangthai-Mtown, Manager at Chaang Thai, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2017

Hi
We are a thai restaurant.
I think you meant the above review for some massage business

Kindly take corrective action