“Little high end on price but not bad”
Review of Ali Baba

Ali Baba
Ranked #15 of 307 Restaurants in Morgantown
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Description: Located at Hart Field, the airport for Morgantown, WV
Description: Located at Hart Field, the airport for Morgantown, WV
Reviewed 7 June 2017

I liked the place, staff were decent with great service, everyone acknowledges us, food was good. A little on the high end with price.

Reviewed 9 April 2017 via mobile

The food is consistently delicious and the owner, Elias, is warm and welcoming. Always a good choice.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

Funny location, we followed the signs and still had trouble finding this restaurant at the airport. It's upstairs... keep looking because it was worth the trouble. Good food, nice atmosphere and decor. Definitely recommend.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

Great Mediterranean/Middle Eastern specialties, but the grilled chicken dinner salad with cayenne onion crisps is one of my favorite things to eat in the world. The chicken is deliciously marinated, there's a ton of it, and I swear I've never gotten a weird piece. (Not sure where they get chickens with absolutely no tendons or connective tissue.) Really good house-made ranch dressing too. Very consistent high quality (and delicious) food for a little family-run place. I prefer Ali Baba to most of the fancier, more expensive alternatives in town.

Reviewed 19 January 2017 via mobile

Ali Baba is one of our favorite spots for dinner in Morgantown. As usual, my husband ordered the gyro platter with hummus and tabouli. They were testing new dishes and I tried the lamb tagine. The sauce was slightly fiery, so those who aren't fans of spicy dinners, should try the shish kebabs or platters. The tagine was flavored with dates, dried apricots, peppers, cardamom pods, whole cloves and probably others. Garnishes were toasted almonds and pomegranate pods. It was terrific. We both had leftovers to take home. We split a knafa ( a custardy dessert topped a crunchy topping that looks like shredded wheat, served warm with a honey sauce), a favorite of Ali Baba's patrons.

Since it's located in the airport terminal building, there's often a free floor show of plane traffic.