“Best egg rolls in town!”
Review of Great Wall

Cuisines: Asian, Chinese
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 2 September 2015

These are the best egg rolls I've ever eaten! They are plump and cooked to perfection. Delivery is usually quicker than expected, although a few times, it was a little bit later than they said it would be. The food is usually pretty good.

Reviewed 11 August 2015

I remember this place when it was across the street, old Moore and Parriots place, was not eat in, and was sooo much better. The day we visited was right after opening hour and I think we all 3 must have been given yesterdays food and they forgot to heat it. The sweet and sour chicken was tough and rice was cold,the sauce was watery. We got egg rolls and they were not very flavorful, and I seriously doubt, no I am certain we will never go back. The floor was real sticky in spots, a hazard I believe, replacing carpet or tile I believe they told us when we stuck to it walking to the table. Oh yea, bathroom was no paper and sticky floor too.

Reviewed 30 July 2015

Great take-out for nights no one wants to cook! Easy walking distance from many Morgantown neighborhoods. Always satisfies and tastes good!

Reviewed 7 June 2015 via mobile

The food was quick and like others mentioned normal fast food Chinese. The fried rice is average. Good fir a fast basic Chinese lunch.

Reviewed 26 April 2015 via mobile

Came here to get some Chinese food to go. It's kinda weird if you were to eat in the restaurant as it is kinda plain, but for take out or delivery its fine. Wasn't the best Chinese ever but definitely not the worst. The lo mein I got was a big serving and had plenty of chicken. I would order from here again!