“Great rotating beer selection”
Review of Beertopia

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Beertopia
Ranked #196 of 313 Restaurants in Morgantown
Price range: USD 4 - USD 10
Description: We are a beer bar that also has food.
Description: We are a beer bar that also has food.
Reviewed 26 December 2017

I've been here 3 times so far. The most recent was with my wife and we had a great time. They had 4 (at least) different winter ales and lagers on tap, not to mention all the other great beers both on tap and in the see-through coolers behind the bar. They also have darts and bag-o (corn-hole). The only thing I don't really like is that they take your credit card to run a tab. The place is pretty small (a bar and a few high tops) so taking a credit card to run a tab seems kind of impersonal to me. Also a really friendly bartender would help. Not that the bar staff is unfriendly by any means, but a really friendly bartender makes all the difference in the world.