“Barnyard BBQ”

Barnyard BBQ
Ranked #2 of 13 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 24 January 2017

Passing through or live here and having a 'hankering' for some pull pork or baby-back ribs, this place is definitely worth a look. They even serve your favorite brew. During warm weather, they have been known to have evening live entertainment. (varies). Their brisket is pretty good, too. I chose 'mid price' below, because that is a relative term. It will cost you more than Taco Bell, but the food isn't expensive and well worth the price you pay. Competitive prices with other restaurants that offer similar eats.

Reviewed 20 January 2017

Went with friends and family for lunch after a meeting. Very pleased with all I ate. I asked the server about the bread pudding and she said just try it. It was one of the best I have eaten just warm from the oven. I would go anytime for the pudding because it is one of my favorite desert. If you are in the area be sure to give it a try.

Reviewed 31 December 2016

We arrived with a group of 11 at 7:30pm. We ordered the special chicken & dumplings (family recipe of the manager Lynn and not always available) the dumplings were delicious and fluffy. Several orders of ribs which were tasty with large portions. Children had hot dogs and fries which they wolfed down. I had a house salad (2 salad dressings) that was sizeable for $3.99. We left the table and it looked like vultures had picked it clean. The waitress Emily even offered water to go. Very pleasant environment and personal service. I highly recommend Barnyard BBQ. My son said it was cheap for family of 4 (around $35.00)

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Good food and great prices. Excellent service! We ordered the pulled pork special with chips and hubby ordered fries.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

If they don't have a smoker going outside. It's not fresh barbecue. What we received was definitely heated up.

Been to Barnyard BBQ? Share your experiences!