“Oh my oh my, what a pie!”

Shonet's Country Cafe
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Milton
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

We shared a piece of butterscotch pie and it was divine! We enjoyed our entrees as well (baked steak and meatloaf) and my beau raved about the vegetable beef soup. Service was friendly and quick and our drinks were refilled twice. Loved it!

Reviewed 17 July 2016 via mobile

I had the meatloaf, mashed potatoes and green beans. Plus a cup of vegetable beef soup. The deserts are amazing. I didn't think the service was that slow and the servers were very friendly.

Reviewed 11 July 2016

Ate here for Sunday lunch today. I ordered baked steak, mashed potatoes and green beans. Everything was good except the rolls seemed very old and dry. Hopefully not the norm for this place. I really liked everything I tasted and would return here for baked steak again!

Reviewed 4 June 2016

Very friendly staff. Great menu selection, good desserts. Fairly priced. Downtown Milton, close to Blenko Glass. Good place

Reviewed 2 June 2016 via mobile

This is a great restaurant for home cooked food. I highly recommend beans and cornbread. Yes, the service is very slow but they make up for it in there amazing desserts. The butterfinger cake is a must have!