“Birthday Girl”

Cuisines: Japanese
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 17 August 2016 via mobile

Our first time. We will absolutely love Kobe. Awesome food. The kids loved it. Deliciously awesome.

Reviewed 1 July 2016

The restaurant is a little difficult to locate, but plenty of free parking. The food is always great and entertaining to watch the skilled preparation. The chef kept you entertained by involving the customers. The drink server was a bit lax in keeping the drinks filled.

Reviewed 8 March 2016

First, they blew the reservation. We originally asked for 10, then called back in the afternoon to say it was 15. They didn't write it down, and when we arrived, there was no place for the group. We eventually had to just split up into two groups that sat out of sight from each other.

When I ordered my meal, I asked for chopsticks. When the salad arrived, no chopsticks, so I asked again. Still no chopsticks. I eventually got up and walked around the restaurant until I found come chopsticks. The ones I asked for never arrived. That kind of thing is the kind of upset that I do not want with my meal.

The meal itself was find. The chef did his little culinary dance competently.

1  Thank Kevin D
Reviewed 28 December 2015

We always enjoy our meals and outings at the Kobe Japanese Steak and Seafood House. Good food while you are entertained as they cook your meal to your liking right in front of you. Always have a good time with the family and nice people/owners.

Reviewed 13 November 2015

We eat at Kobe about once or twice a year. It's very enjoyable - and the cooks always do an outstanding job of putting on a show while they cook the food in front of you. Even though we've seen it many times, it's still a lot of fun.

The fried rice, chicken, and steak are all excellent. I guess the only thing that stops us from going more often is the price - it's pretty expensive. But definitely a lot of fun, and excellent food. Be sure to try it if you've never been there.