“Quick trip in the drivethru”
Review of McDonald's

McDonald's
Ranked #99 of 172 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Description: Come visit us at 14634 Apple Harvest Dr in Martinsburg. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 4 January 2018 via mobile

On a trip for after Christmas shopping, we went thru the drivethru for something to drink before our trip home. It was quick, our order was correct, and hardly any wait time even with cars in front of us. We will stop here again for drinks when we come this way again.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

Drive through severely backed up, so ran inside and ordered to go. Plenty of employees but they seemed disorganized. Anyway, orderer was polite enough. Took a bit of time to get my food. What i got was good, but part of it not what I ordered. Step it up!

Reviewed 21 September 2017 via mobile

Need more help at night cars around THE restaurant takes 30-40 minutes for orders. Just lucky some cars got tired of waiting and pulled off. SAD

Reviewed 13 July 2017

This appears to be a fairly new outlet. Everything seemed new and clean. I was pleasantly surprised when I asked a few questions about various menu items and the counter person was patient and knowledgeable.

Reviewed 4 June 2017 via mobile

I must admit I have very low expectations when it comes to any McDonald's. This restaurant consistently fails to achieve even the minimal level of service. Today, I was pleasantly surprised that the drive thru line seemed short. Awesome right? So I placed my order and pulled forward. Four cars in front of me and the wait began. It went on. And on. And on. 25 minutes later I finally get to the window to get my food. Drinks and the happy meals are handed out. And I wait. The young man working the window asks me to pull forward to wait (in the fire lane as all of the actual waiting spots are tied up with people who have given up and gone in. I told the young man that I had waited over 25 minutes for four cars to get their food. Why was I being told to pull forward after less than two minutes? He said the food isn't ready. Okay ... I have half an order in the car. Then I made the mistake of asking how long? "Uh... I don't know how long it will be. I have to handle all these cars behind you. Then when we get a gap someone will bring it out." Nope. Pulled forward went in and demanded a manager. The amount of people inside waiting on food was INSANE. It looked like the kitchen had given up entirely. I told the manager I had half an order in my car with nuggets getting cold and milk getting warm fast and that I wanted the rest of my order or a refund. She said she "didn't know what was going on in the kitchen" but that she was trying. Okay. It's your JOB to know what is going on back there. Finally got the rest of my food 35 minutes after I ordered. Will not be back and will never recommend this sorry excuse for a "fast food" restaurant.