“Since Vocelli's left Martinsburg, this is the best Pizza place”
Review of Papa John's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Papa John's
Ranked #58 of 172 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Reviewed 1 November 2017

Terrific crust and good pizza in general. The staff often seems to be having a good time and always friendly. They have very pleasant delivery drivers as well.

Reviewed 20 July 2017 via mobile

We ordered online, picked up it was hot and amazing. Best pizza we had in a long time. They cashier was extremely friendly and fast. Cant wait for another pizza night at Papas

Reviewed 26 May 2017

I feed myself and solved my curiosity about how their pizza tasted. I won't look for them again, but I didn't die.

1  Thank okiwen
Reviewed 18 April 2017 via mobile

We order nearly $50 worth of product from this place every ither week for our family. Up until a few months ago, thingshad been going better. The last several times we've ordered from here, the food is consistently worse. We ordered regular crust pizzas. What we got were paper thin pies. At first, I thought maybe the yeast was off, but the crust rose just fine. It was the rest of the crust that was razor thin. I think someone's stretching a medium dough out to make a large for some reason. Why? The "bread sticks"? More like bread nuggets. Again, why are you cutting corners and your products literaly in quarters? If I pay for a particular thing, I would expect to get a close facsimile, not the sawed-off overstretched stuff being sold.

1  Thank Joshua D
Reviewed 13 January 2017

I have only purchased delivery and have done so many many times. I have yet to be disappointed.
It is always fast & the delivery people are always nice & courteous.
Not to mention the pizza is always warm & delicious.