“Road Trip”

Cracker Barrel
Ranked #12 of 172 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 March 2018

Stopped here at Cracker Barrel in the middle of a road trip to Florida. I had the meatloaf and mashed potatoes with gravy. I just wish they would give brown gravy instead of what they put on it. But it was still good. Could have been hotter though. My wife had the pancakes and they were good. Always enjoy doing a little shopping there before leaving.

Reviewed 22 February 2018 via mobile

I got the chicken fried breast with three sides. The chicken was cooked perfect. All others loved what they got too.

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

I still don’t know how they make food such a comfort but they do!
The weekday lunch special is tons of food - I had a salad and chilli both delicious and filling!
Service was good - a bit of a wait but worth it!

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This location seems to have addressed their odor issue. Instead of sewage it now smells like wood burning fireplace. We ordered a mix of breakfast and dinner items. I totally appreciate that you can order from both menus. The food is great here. The servers are very friendly. This location serves smaller portions than you expect from Cracker Barrel. We enjoyed the food and atmosphere. As long as the smell stays fresher we will be back.

Reviewed 26 January 2018

The Cracker Barrel in Martinsburg is conveniently located close to the Fairfield Inn where I often stay. When I am tired of the free breakfast at the hotel my go to breakfast spot is this restaurant. The breakfast choices are vast. My favorite is the pancakes, eggs and bacon. The food quality is consistently good. The service is always very good. The food comes out hot and without issues. I highly recommend this restaurant if you are looking to get in and out quickly.