“Good food and service”

Ranked #48 of 173 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Price range: USD 6 - USD 25
Cuisines: Seafood, Steakhouse
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Description: Hoss’s Steak and Sea House is a family restaurant featuring fresh-cut steaks, seafood, and tender chicken entrees, all cooked to order! Enjoy our fresh and wholesome Soup & Salad Bar with homemade soups, just-baked breads, fresh fruits, delicious desserts, and soft-serve ice cream. We feature a fun menu for kids and offer family-style banquets in our comfortable banquet rooms.
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

I had never been to Hoss's before, but the steak was great and the salad bar perfect. The server was kind enough to make me a tea-to-go which is very appreciated. My husband had the salmon, which he said was the best he'd ever tasted. I highly recommend this family-friendly establishment!

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Sometimes it's nice to go to a sit down restaurant without having to get all gussied up. You can if you wish, but ties are not mandatory. Having a good appetite is. You can choose from the buffet or from a menu. Actually, you can put together your own salad, making it small or large as you wish. The food is good, the steaks are cooked to your order. Personally, I like this restaurant quite well because the wait staff does not hover. And, if you want to enjoy the same meal at home, they prepare it as take out. Either way, it is delicious.

Reviewed 24 April 2016

The best information I can give is seriously consider the poor reviews you see on this site. The food was not bad, and you can get a full meal, but the food of a quality that I would recommend. I ordered a hamburger and fries and 1 trip to the salad bar. I found it hard to finish any part of my meal and I ended up visiting the vending machine later at my hotel.

2  Thank Dan C
Reviewed 5 April 2016

I ate here when attending a meeting. They have a nice selection on their salad, soup and dessert bar and it is always fresh. You can also order sandwiches, steaks, chicken, etc from their menu. Service is good as well and they have an area where you can have group events, etc.

Reviewed 21 March 2016

Food here was good for a buffet. Nice selection, good deserts. Better food near the Martinsburg Mall