“Always busy but very good”
Review of Chick-fil-A

Chick-fil-A
Ranked #6 of 172 Restaurants in Martinsburg
Cuisines: Fast food
Reviewed 4 March 2018

This is very good Fast food restaurant in Martinsburg no matter what you get service very good and prepare to your liking.Always busy and place for Kids to play.

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

If you eat here expect prompt service with a smile. The cheerful employees brighten up the day. They would go out of their way to make sure you are pleased. This is a very clean restaurant. I love the chicken minis for breakfast. They are tiny bites of sweet rolls with savory chicken nugglets inside. I only wish breakfast was available all day. The lemonade at this location is the perfect balance between sour and sweet. You can even order half lemonade-half tea.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

We stopped here on the way back home from visiting family for Christmas. I am not a fast food person but that was my only option on this travel day. We pull into the parking lot and the place is slammed full of cars and people. We found a parking place and went inside. We ordered and the food came quickly and everything was as ordered. We ate while driving and I must say that the grilled chicken sandwich was good and the sauces that go along with it was tasty. Prices were reasonable and the service was very good. This location does the name proud.

Reviewed 1 November 2017

Best staff of any business in martinsburg. Food is always good, great atmosphere inside and people really seem to enjoy coming to eat like its a regular sit-down restaurant. My only quibble is that the cookies are either heaven or a slight disappointment, it depends on when they make them, and they can be vague as to their condition before you order.

Reviewed 27 October 2017 via mobile

The food was fresh. Every time I go there the people that work there are extremely nice. My favorite is everything.