“Great Rates & Pet Friendly”

Motel 6 Martinsburg
Ranked #4 of 14 Hotels in Martinsburg
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I was returning from my recent trip from Salem, VA and it was late at night .........and the girlfriend wanted me to get a room and get off the road.................so we got off the exit in Martinsburg, WV.We went straight to Motel 6 and we checked in.We had our dog with us and it was good to know that the hotel is pet friendly.We paid like $63 with tax.Our room was on the ground floor and that was very good for us to walk the dog.The room had nice beds and a the room was very clean.I would stay here again.Keep up the good job.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Tavish S
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2012

Dear our valued guest
We very much appreciate your comment regarding your stay at motel 6 martinsburg,WV
I will share your compliment with our staff.I am sure this feedback will serve as an encouragement to all our team members as we strive to continuously improve quality of our services.

Sincereley

There are newer reviews for Motel 6 Martinsburg

Reviewed 17 September 2012

My family stayed with this Motel 6 a few weeks ago. It was in a great location and the desk staff was very helpful and friendly. We were also very impressed with the cleanliness of my room, the linens smelled fresh and the beds were more comfortable than most. We happened to be passing through and probably won't return to the area that often, but when we do this is where we will stay. Very nice Motel 6.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled with family
parishivam2000, Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2014

Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay at Motel 6 - Martinsburg, WV #4587

Your feedback will be shared with the team to serve as a recognition and encouragement: as we strive to continuously improve our guest experience.

Thank you for sharing. We hope your next stay will be even better.

Motel 6

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Okay, let's be honest. When you think Motel 6, you generally think the worst. At least I do. The chain is normally on my "last resort" list, and I will check all other places before I would ever choose to stay at one. I am a dog show judge, so often when I am hired to judge, the host will put me up at a hotel of their choice near the show site. Needless to say, I was not excited when the host of my last assignment booked me a room at this Motel. I was expecting the worst, but read some favorable reviews here and since I wasn't paying for the room anyway, I decided to keep an open mind. I figured if it was terrible I would just grit and bear it for one night and stay at an alternate location for the second night - even if I had to pay the difference. I am happy to report I was pleasantly surprised. Just like most recent reviews note, the place appeared to have been recently renovated. Rooms are large. Each comes with a refrigerator and microwave, and room was clean. The parking lot was well lit and location is just off the highway. There is a 24 hour Walmart across the street for convenience, as well as a McDonald's and other fast food places very close by. For a downside, the bed was really hard and uncomfortable and pillows tiny. I have arthritis and woke up very stiff. Definitely no memory foam here! But, that said, this place was much better than what I expected. I am only rating it average, but for a Motel 6 that's very good!!! Most would rate poor and disgusting. Oh, and another plus, this hotel is very dog friendly. There were multiple guests with dogs and they don't stick you in smoking rooms. Would I stay here agan? Sure, if on a budget and I needed to stay for 1 - 2 nights and had my dog with me. Put it like this, by normal Motel 6 standards, this place is definitely a cut above.

• Stayed: September 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank LaurieCE

At Motel 6, we strive to provide a superior guest experience, and I am sorry yours did not meet the expectations.

Rest assured appropriate measures are being taken to address the problem and prevent future occurrence. We appreciate your sharing your concerns and hope you will give us an opportunity to better serve in the near future.

Motel 6

Reviewed 26 August 2012

I recently stayed at the Motel 6 in Martinsburg, WV with my family.The property has good location off I-81 and the property has good parking lot lighting.I checked into my room and I have to say that the room was clean and it smelled fresh.The beds were really comfortable.I did enjoy my stay and I plan on staying here again.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family

Dear sir
Thank you for your compliment.it was our pleasure to servre you as our guest.

Truly

Reviewed 24 August 2012

I travel with a pet and so I stay in a lot of Motel 6's. They don't charge for my dog, and I appreciate that, but, if you are someone that frequents this chain, you know that not all Motel 6's are created equal. Some can be down right scary. Not this one. It is beautifully situated away from the main road, is all newly redone, is very clean, and while it is more expensive than some others in the chain, it is worth it. I stayed here on my way down to Tennessee, and also on my way back, so I was there twice inside of two weeks. Both times it was a positive experience. Best of all---NO BED BUGS HERE!!! I will go back when I pass that way again.

• Stayed: August 2012, travelled as a couple
parishivam2000, General Manager at Motel 6 Martinsburg, responded to this reviewResponded 26 August 2012

Dear Sir
Thank you for your compliments.we will always be here for you and continue to do batter and batter every day.
Thanks Again
Pat Patel

Also consider these accommodations in or near Martinsburg
7.9 km away
11.8 km away
Holiday Inn Martinsburg
Holiday Inn Martinsburg
#5 of 14 in Martinsburg

Been to Motel 6 Martinsburg? Share your experiences!