“Excellent Thai. A surprising find.”

Country Thai Restaurant WV
Ranked #2 of 5 Restaurants in Lansing
Reviewed 2 September 2018 via mobile

Excellent Thai. A surprising find in this neck of the woods. Near the New River Gorge. Food served cafeteria style. Recommend the combo dinner. You get to sample almost everything. Enjoy!

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

I used to live right down the road and I could literally live on their spring rolls. I would order 5 for lunch when working on the canopy tour down the road. Their lunch specials hit the spot too. I’ll sing their praises all day!

Reviewed 22 August 2018

Stopped for late lunch after an excursion. Restaurant was very clean and the proprietor was very nice. Had the daily special / combo platter. Spring rolls were very good.

Reviewed 5 August 2018 via mobile

Fresh food plus made to order Dishes available upon request. Clean restaurant- great change of pace for dining. Owner is very nice!

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

First, the food was amazing, and the restaurant was clean and kept nice. My husband and I ate here for dinner one evening. The lady working there (I'm assuming she cooks and runs the restaurant) took time to ask us if we had ever been and explained each menu option. We could get a combo which would be a sample of everything, or a single, which would we a full portion of two items. When we selected the single (we both got rice and the curry chicken and potatoes) she was so sad that we wouldn't be able to try some of her other dishes. She gave us both a spring roll, a dumpling, and a sample of the fish entre so we could get the full experience. Our experience was above and beyond. I would recommend this place to anyone. So good.

Date of visit: July 2018