“Nice Experience at this KFC”
Review of KFC

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
KFC
Ranked #42 of 56 Restaurants in Hurricane
Reviewed 29 November 2016

We had Original Recipe chicken, and our order was ready as soon as we had paid our bill. The staff were very friendly and perky! This KFC was very clean!

Reviewed 4 August 2015 via mobile

My family and I have visited this KFC probably 3 times this year. Anytime we try to request grilled dark meat we are told it will be a 20 minute wait. I can understand that rushes may deplete the quantity of available food, but these visits were in late afternoon on Sunday. Given per a recent Reddit ask me anything post that shared that chicken is able to be served up to an hour after it is fixed, I strongly feel the staff or management are not keeping the supply up. The store in Teays Valley seems to do excellent, where this one is severely lacking.