“Good Food Fair Price”

Add it.
KFC
Ranked #34 of 55 Restaurants in Hurricane
Reviewed 4 July 2017

The food is consistently good, but they're always out of SOMETHING if you go after 6pm. Overall, the sides are tasty, and the food is always the right temperature.

Reviewed 5 August 2016 via mobile

We went thru the drive-thru and got the $20 meal deal (crispy). It may have been the best tasting KFC we have had. We had left overs and heated them up for lunch the next day and it was still very good. No complaints.

Reviewed 3 September 2015

I have absolutely nothing negative to say about this particular KFC. It has proven to be a fast, reliable, and clean alternative for a quick meal on the go. I will continue to come here.

Reviewed 29 March 2015 via mobile

I really like the chicken sliders that they offer now with the grilled buns.. They are a great little snack to hold you over between meals.

Reviewed 4 February 2015

My granddaughter loves for me to take her to KFC she gets the three pieces of chicken mashed potatoes and gravy and a drink only $5.30 great deal