“Best biscuits ”

Tudor's Biscuit World
Ranked #13 of 54 Restaurants in Hurricane
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 16 July 2016 via mobile

I make it a point to visit Tudor's whenever I travel to or through the beautiful state of West Virginia. Their biscuits are delicious, staff are friendly, and the menu is as diverse as one could hope for a biscuit restaurant.

Reviewed 10 July 2016

The lady running the register this past Friday morning was sweet and friendly, however since she was new, she needed extra time to place the orders. Management really should have had another order taker to deal with the line the grew because of customers who were more interested in smoking outside the door and holding it open so as not to lose their spot instead of figuring out what they wanted to eat so that customers who knew what they wanted to eat could order quickly. Cook staff seemed to be putting out orders very quickly.

I had a coupon for a biscuit and ordered a medium drink. The drink was $1.79 and I was stunned and thought I had been charged twice for the biscuit, no it was just the drink. I refused, had it taken off and got water instead. My husband wanted a diet drink and saw the bottles on the Gino's side had them 2 for $3 and went to buy one of those. Instead of the $1.50 we though it would be, it was more and ended up costing $2.01. The people in front of us paid $39 for four adults. If you think about breakfast food, to me, it's expensive.

We went to sit down and the table was dirty, so I used my own hand sanitizer to wipe it off. At this Tudor's, like many, there are no trash cans, so you have to leave your tray and the wait staff comes to get it. I would think it part of the procedure to wipe the table down when you pick up the tray. The other empty table was beside the smokers and we didn't want to sit next to them after already being awash in their smoke from earlier.

Finished eating, I went to the women's bathroom. Whomever owns this property should take the time to actually look at the cleanliness of the kitchen because the women's bathroom was disgusting. The interior of the toilet bowl was dirty and even the rim peeking out from under the seat was dirty. Along the sinks caulking edge there is some pink slime/mold or something.

Reviewed 25 May 2016

I stopped here for a quick breakfast sandwich. The parking lot was full so I had to park next door. I ordered a bacon, egg and cheese biscuit and it was twice the size of the ones I get at the golden arches. Definitely worth the extra money.

Reviewed 21 May 2016 via mobile

We stopped here today and everything was great. Good value also. All you can eat gravy and biscuits was only $3.89. The service was very good also.

Reviewed 19 April 2016 via mobile

When I find out someone is visiting my home state of WV, the first thing I tell them is to be sure to try Tudor's for breakfast ... The second thing I tell them is they may not need lunch ...