“Best Burgers”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 4 October 2017 via mobile

I love a good hamburger and this place has a lot of options. My personal favorite is the Black 'N Blue but my friends got salads, other sandwiches and loved everything. Service is good and prices are reasonable. Still a bit of a "bar feel" to me which is why 4 out of 5, but overall my favorite place in town for a burger.

Reviewed 3 October 2017 via mobile

On Wednesday’s they have half price wings. I’ve never been a wing person until now. I’ve discovered the crispy wings with gold sauce. Awesome spicy mustardy flavor with crunch and moist chicken. There are 8 in a basket with ranch and celery. Tuesday’s are half price burgers and chicken sandwiches and some appetizers. I love the raspberry popper burger. It’s a burger with raspberry sauce, jalapeños and cream cheese on s pretzel bun. I’m not a hamburger person either but I love this one. It comes with chips but I get fries and the basket is huge. You always get a bunch of food at Fat Patty’s.

Reviewed 3 October 2017

Great service. We had the Patty burger. It was large and really good and juicy. Fries were equally good. We had the pig skin appetizer, it was the best.

Reviewed 10 August 2017 via mobile

We come here about once and week. Bar-type food, but quick, great priced, and decent food. Amazing fries!!!

Reviewed 6 August 2017 via mobile

We are staying in Hurricane for the night on our way to Fort Bragg to see our daughter. We saw the name of this place from the road and based on the reviews, we decided to try it for dinner. We are glad we did! Great food and great prices! We definitely will be eating here again! Fantastic meal!